Collection of Information: We obtain personal information and other information about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us, information we gather through automated means, and information we obtain from other sources.
Information you provide to us. We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use the Services which may include:
- First name
- Last name
- Name of your business organization
- Business/ job title
- Email address
- Other similar identifying information
- Information you provide regarding your reason for contacting us
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website in addition to other data. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our Site or the Services may no longer be fully accessible.
The data collected may include but is not limited to:
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type, operating system, and device id
- IP address,
- Whether you are a new or return user,
- Internet service provider,
- Web pages you view and time spent on them, links you click on, and what search queries you run on the Services,
- Websites or other referring services you visited before and after visiting the Services (referring URL),
- Dates and times you access or use the Services
- Time zone
- Location information
Information Obtained from Other Sources: We may obtain personal information and other information about you in connection with the Services from publicly and commercially available sources and from our business partners (such as social networking services), including:
- If you interact with us through a third-party (e.g., LinkedIn), we may obtain information about you, such as your user ID and/or username and other information you have permitted those services to share with us consistent with your privacy settings for that third-party account.
Use of Information
Redgate, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use your personal information, other information and Use Data for various purposes in connection with Redgate’s business, including, but not limited to:
To operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- To provide, improve and optimize the performance of the Site and our services;
- To provide customer service and support;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests and send other communications;
- To provide you with information related to our services or that we otherwise believe will be of interest to you;
- To notify you about certain changes to the Services;
- To monitor use of and help us understand how people use the Services;
- To associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the purpose of providing relevant and easier access to content, and other operational/business purposes;
- To focus our marketing and advertising efforts;
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may also use aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you for any purpose, including marketing and advertising purposes.
Sharing of Information
Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties, including HubSpot, to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, website hosting and maintenance, customer relations and support, database storage and management, data analysis, and marketing and social media services. We may share your personal information, other information and Use Data with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services.
Third Party Sites or Apps
Subscribing to E-Mail Correspondence
If you provide us with your email address, you authorize us to send you regular emails unless and until you request to unsubscribe from such emails. These emails may include messages related to your inquiries and requests, marketing communications, and information about changes to the Site. We may collect information about your interactions with emails sent by us or on our behalf, including whether you opened the email or clicked on any links. We may use this information to improve our marketing, to understand our audience, and to improve the Services. Each email we send contains an easy, automated way for you to unsubscribe from further emails from us.
Do Not Track – Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” preference that transmits a “Do Not Track” header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. We do respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals, as there is no standard for how online services should respond to such signals.
The Services are basted in the United States. If you choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ
from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, and by providing your personally identifiable information on the Services you freely and specifically consent to that transfer, storage, and processing.
Redgate uses reasonable care to protect the privacy and security of personal information and to ensure that our systems are secure and meet industry standards. Unfortunately, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breaches will never occur. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACHES OF SECURITY, DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, OR ANY LOSS OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA.